Cognitive Developmental Robotics Lab (Nagai Lab), The University of Tokyo
Our research aim is to understand and assist human cognitive development by means of computational approaches.
- NEW! Paper written by Dr. Li has been selected for SmartBot Challenge Finalist at ICDL2022
- Paper written by Dr. Philippsen (Project Researcher until 2021) has been accepted in PLoS ONE
- Talk session "きみロボ展最後の企画会議," where Project Prof. Nagai attended as a panelist, is now available on YouTube
- Project Prof. Nagai is going to give a talk at Scientific Forum of Science Council of Japan
- A new project has been accepted for Grant-in-Aid for Transformative Research Areas (A) (Publicly)
- Paper written by Dr. Philippsen (Project Researcher until 2021) has been accepted in Frontiers in Neurorobotics