Cognitive Developmental Robotics Lab (Nagai Lab), The University of Tokyo
Our research aim is to understand and assist human cognitive development by means of computational approaches.
- Review Paper written by Project Prof. Nagai has been published in Journal of Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence
- Project Prof. Nagai will give an invited talk at the Symposium of JST CREST ``Principle of Emerging Interactions''
- Paper written by Dr. Daikoku (Project Assist. Prof. until 2022) has been published in PLoS ONE
- Dr. Nakata's new project has been accepted for Grant-in-Aid for Research Activity Start-up
- Workshop on Cognitive feelings: Towards multi-disciplinary approaches for realizing artificial systems with cognitive capacities will be held at ALIFE 2023